Wedding Packages & Pricing
Sunrise Villa hosts weddings for intimate groups of various sizes. Our Island Wedding Package includes all the traditional ingredients for a wonderful celebration, all brought together by your own Personal Wedding Coordinator, who will make sure that everything is arranged just the way you want it before you arrive on the island.
You'll see that we've thought of everything – and what we haven't thought of, we can arrange!
For Caribbean island destination wedding groups staying as guests at Sunrise Villa (not overflow accommodations), our standard Dominican Republic vacation rental rates apply for Villa accommodations and all meals, including Caribbean wedding reception and dinner.
Our wedding package is $4,800 and includes the following:
- Your dedicated and personal Wedding Planner who will arrange your wedding day just the way you want it to be.
- Your choice of Bridal Suite.
- Officiate of Ceremonies at the villa to conduct the ceremony personalized to your requirements.
- Post ceremony hors D'oeurves.
- US$250 worth of Champagne and/or Wines of your choice.
- Wedding Reception dinner for guests staying at the villa with your choice of an upgraded menu prepared by our international chefs.
- 3-tier wedding cake or dessert option of your choice.
- Photography by our specialist Wedding Photographer.
- Customized Video DVD of the entire day.
- All Flowers, including bouquets, boutonnieres, agreed arrangements throughout the villa, and ceremony area and table centre pieces in colours and styles of your choice using locally available blooms. Floral requirements not locally available or special requests, such as Orchids, quoted separately.
- Decor linens in your chosen colour scheme.
- Acoustic soloist and your choice of music for the ceremony and throughout the day.
- Bartender and waiting staff.
- Hair styling for the bride.
- Complimentary Massage for the bride and groom and manicure/pedicure for the bride provided free of charge by the villa management.
Also, please note that the Wedding Package does not include the cost of accommodations at Sunrise Villa
Legal marriages in the Dominican Republic are subject to varying costs depending on whether couples choose a civil or religious ceremony and are therefore quoted separately in accordance with your requirements. Documents, such as Birth Certificates, Divorce Decrees or Death Certificates require translation into Spanish and the marriage certificate will be in Spanish. For this reason many couples choose to "legally marry" in their home country and hold a ceremonial service at the villa
As a guide a legal marriage conducted at the nearest Civil Registry Office, including all necessary document translations, registration of the marriage with the Junta Central Electoral in Santo Domingo and obtaining the Official Marriage Certificate currently costs approximately $1,000. Your Wedding Coordinator will be able to quote an exact amount relative to your personal circumstances and wishes.
For guests attending the wedding and reception but not staying at the villa chosen by the couple there is additional charge of $65 per person for inclusion in all the events of your wedding day.
Wedding participation above 50 persons may incur extra costs to cover additional place settings and other requirements. Costs provided upon request.
Enhanced Sunrise Wedding Options:
- Superior Champagne: Moet et Chandon
- Private Dance Instructor for the evening: Salsa and Merengue - US$200
- Grooms Excursion: 9-Hole golf with lunch or local highpoint tour with lunch - US$65 per person
- Ladies Luncheon: Manicures and/or Pedicures with massages with a ladies only luncheon - US$65 per person (advance notice required)
- Merengue Band - US$350
- Dominican Musical Duo - US$400
- Couples Helicopter Coastal Tour: 30 minutes - Souvenir Moment - US$1,200
If your group requires overflow accommodations, we can arrange a local hotel or another five star villa as options. Prices range from $60 to $300 pp pd. Call for a quote.
Need space for friends and family? Click here for Additional Accommodations.
We have 4 beautiful locations for the ceremony – Two sea-side cliff settings, our elegant Great Hall, and our secluded beach. For beach ceremonies, add U.S. $500 to cover for extra set-up requirements, including chairs, decor and small amplifier with microphone. You can view our locations in our Wedding Photo Gallery.
Please let your Wedding Coordinators know of anything you'd like to add or remove from the package, and they will be happy to provide you a customized package price for your Island Wedding.